2012 Calendar of Events
2nd - New Year's Day Observed (Closed)
20th - President's Day (Closed)
20th - Annual MT Breakfast at Bob Evans
20th - 26th - National MT Week
28th - Memorial Day (Closed)
4th - Independence Day (Closed)
3rd - Labor Day (Closed)
8th - Columbus Day (Closed)
12th - Veterans Day Observed (Closed)
14th - ATSI Remembrance Day (Closed)
22nd - Thanksgiving (Closed)
23rd - Office Closed
TBA - ATSI Holiday Party
24th - Christmas Eve (Closed)
25th - Christmas (Closed)
31st - New Year's Eve (Closed)
HIPAA Compliance Notes
- If you are sharing a computer with others in your family, your transcription files should be password protected.
- You should not have private patient information viewable to persons entering your house.
- Be sure to log out of all systems when not actively typing.
- Be sure not to leave printed medical reports or report samples where anyone else can see them.
- Do not throw away papers with patient medical information on them. If you do not have a shredder, these are available through most office supply stores or retail chains. You can also bring these into the office to be shredded.