Medical Transcriptionists are medical language specialists who must possess a unique set of skills in order to convert voice dictation into quality medical text. Professional medical transcription services are an important part of the patient care; invisible, yet invaluable. For a variety of reasons, both hospitals and private offices are now relying on outsourcing as a way to achieve fast and accurate report turnaround.
Here are some of the ways outsourcing may impact your facility:
- Outsourcing helps speed up turnaround time on dictated documents while assuring continued coverage. You never have to worry about someone being on vacation, sick or quitting and leaving you in a bind.
- By outsourcing work, you allow more transcriptionists to work on your account, so that the work can be completed in a timely fashion.
- Outsourcing saves on costly employee benefits packages.
- Outsourcing allows more workspace at your facility which would normally be used to support in-house transcriptionists.
Aero Transcription Service provides fast and accurate medical transcription anywhere in the continental United States. Corporate office hours are Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Transcription coverage is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holiday and PRN coverage.
- Short and long term assignments
- PRN services
- Customized report set up
- Digital and web based services
- Electronic report transmission.